1. What are your hours of opereation?
We open at 11:00 AM daily.
2. Where can I park to get to your restaurant?
Guests can park in the parking lot between Timberwood Grill and Paula Deen’s Family Kitchen when spaces are available. However, most of our guests park in The LeConte Center Parking Lot, which is owned by the City of Pigeon Forge. The City also provides complimentary tram rides from the lot to The Island during business hours. To view a map that shows parking options, click here.
3. Do you offer to go boxes for leftovers?
We sure do!
4. When will Paula be visiting?
To learn about when Paula will be visiting, follow Paula Deen’s Family Kitchens on Facebook or sign up for its newsletter at http://pauladeensfamilykitchen.com
5. Do you have Gluten-Free or Vegetarian Menu options?
We have both gluten-free and vegetarian options. We do not, however, offer gluten-free bread.